Old 21-03-2006, 10:57 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
George.com

Default Keeping the cats out

"Janet Tweedy" wrote in message
In article , George.com
writes

Well if cat owners argue that their pets must be allowed to roam and
'visit' next door's garden how come the same cat owners don't afford

dog
owners the same facility?

because my dogs, to the best of my knowledge, haven't learnt to climb

fences
yet.

rob

Can't they dig underneath?
Mine could clear 5 foot at a gallop

I walked out onto the back deck once to observe the fluffy tail of my new
puppy burrowing under the back fence and dissappearing into the neighbours
garden. After retrieving puppy gap in fence was nailed shut with an old
plank. Concrete footings, and laziness, stop the dogs going under.

rob