Old 21-03-2006, 09:52 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
June Hughes

Default Help on pond liner please...

In message , smileygonzo1961
writes

Hi everyone,

I am looking to replace my pond liner which is about 11ft by 11ft by
5ft deep, and I have no idea what to do. Having checked the Internet I
can see lots of types of liners e.g. PVC, Butyl etc but as I have no
experience whatsoever I am not sure what I need....

I would like a decent liner with some longevity, can anyone recommend a
good quality pond liner either type of material or manufacturer and also
where is the best place to purchase the liner e.g. on line or at a
shop.

Have just checked ours and it is Butyl. V heavy but works. (5 yrs so
far but I expect a lot more).

--
June Hughes