Old 21-03-2006, 11:00 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rupert

Default apple trees

"Dwayne" wrote in message

snip
I didn't say that I didn't want to tell everyone where I live, I said that
when I did regular posters here let me know that they didn't appreciate
Americans posting here.

That's not true. I welcome your posts and those of other non UK residents.
I don't think anyone has said that "They do not appreciate Americans posting
". Anyone making such a comment would be wrong and ignorant.
It does help if folk give an idea of their location-but as Sacha knows that
is not an easy thing to organise.
Rupert ( West Yorkshire)(Your English cousin)