Old 22-03-2006, 07:56 PM
drazen drazen is offline
Registered User

Default problem leveling my lawn

I have a Static caravan with a patch of grass about 20 feet by 50, but its quite uneven in places. i can't dig it (park rules) and i don't think i'd be allowed to roll it.
What i thought of doing was to cut the grass as short as possable and then fill in the dips with top soil, then re-seed it.
The dips rage between 1" and 4" and maybe 4-5feet in diameter. This would cover about 20% of the lawn.
my question is:- whold this work? would the new seed take and would the covered grass die?

sounds a bit weird, but i don't want to mess up the lawn i have.