Old 23-03-2006, 12:32 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
David Hare-Scott

Default What's your shit of choice?

"Penelope Periwinkle" wrote in message
On Wed, 22 Mar 2006 06:26:21 GMT, "David Hare-Scott"
wrote:

"James" wrote in message

Rabbit shit

Too hard to collect a substantial amount.

Naw, you can get it by the bushel from rabbit producers. I used to see
it in the SC Market Bulletin advertised for free if you went and got
it yourself, or for a small fee if it was delivered. I haven't been
watching for it recently as I have a wonderful source of composted
horse manure.

The only producers of rabbits around here are seen hopping about the pasture
and sadly they produce where ever they feel like it. I can see that more
intensive farming methods would alter that.

David