Old 22-03-2006, 10:25 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
NC

Default another newbie Q - where to put my propagator ??

I've just bought and planted some basil seeds and tumbler tomato seeds.
20 of each have gone into a cheap propagator from B&Q (includes base
tray, seed tray insert and clear plastic lid). I have used B&Q seed compost.
Where should I now put this ? Should it go into the airing cupboard (not
sure of exact temperature, but quite warm), a 'normal' cupboard (just
lower than room temp) or by a large window in the kitchen (West facing,
located in Suffolk, window gets good sunlight) ?
I am tempted to go with the windowsill - is this 'correct' ??

(sorry that this is such a novice question !!)