Old 23-03-2006, 08:44 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Dave the exTrailer

Default Composting bins - do they work

On Wed, 22 Mar 2006 16:54:46 GMT, Janet Baraclough
wrote:

The message
from Dave the exTrailer contains these words:

On Mon, 20 Mar 2006 23:26:07 GMT, Janet Baraclough
wrote:

I'm currently using one of our free plastic compost bins as a rhubarb
forcer..just the job!

You bully
Forcing the poor rhubarb to do anything

You forgot to accuse me of rhubarb stalks, and of forcing rhubarb to
apologise.
Do try harder, the standard of trolling on this newsgroup is just not
what it used to be.

Janet

Im sorry. I assumed you were human and posessed a sense of humour but
now I realise my mistake. You must be neither human or have a sense of
humour.

Oh sorry, you're a woman, that explains it )