Old 23-03-2006, 12:21 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Dave the exTrailer

Default Composting bins - do they work

On Thu, 23 Mar 2006 09:40:19 -0000, "michael adams"
wrote:

"Dave the exTrailer" wrote in message
.. .

Im sorry. I assumed you were human and posessed a sense of humour but
now I realise my mistake. You must be neither human or have a sense of
humour.

Oh sorry, you're a woman, that explains it )

Oh and by the way, for your information, putting an emiticon at
the end of a post, in no way excuses a personal attack on another
poster, based on little more than your own evident stupidity. i.e.
Your total failure to realise, that due to its total lack of
originality, your little "joke" about forcing was never ever very
funny to start with. And probably hasn't been since, IIRR,
the 16th century, when the practice was first introduced.

An apology is the least that might be expected in such circumstances
IMHO.

I accept your apology