Old 23-03-2006, 04:39 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Dave the exTrailer

Default Composting bins - do they work

On Thu, 23 Mar 2006 14:44:49 -0000, "michael adams"
wrote:

"Dave the exTrailer" wrote in message
.. .

On Thu, 23 Mar 2006 08:15:58 -0000, "michael adams"
wrote:

"The Invalid" wrote in message
.. .

You forgot to accuse me of rhubarb stalks, and of forcing rhubarb to
apologise.
Do try harder, the standard of trolling on this newsgroup is just

not
what it used to be.

Janet

I think you need a humour transplant

While you clearly carry your Donor Card with you, wherever you go.

You don't dress up in funny clothes as well, by any chance do you ?

michael adams

My son thinks so

That's very interesting Dave, so you post under two different names then
do you ? Just so as to be able to mount two handed attacks on Janet ?

"Dave the exTrailer" and "The Invalid"

And just because Janet didn't laugh at one of your "jokes"

How very noble and sporting of you there, Dave.

Or did you simply make a mistake, and reply to the wrong post,
which I addressed to The Invalid ?

I was making a comment or am I not allowed to do that in this group?

If you weren't quite so stupid, you might even have pulled it off.

"Both of you" posting through Individual on exactly the same build
of Forte Agent, simply in order to launch the same sort of personal
attacks within an hour of one another.

Dave -

Wow thats spooky isnt it.
I wonder how many people are using the same version of agent and also
Individual net

Have you checked under your ned lately for terrorists

What's the matter Dave, too much of a coward to post under your
own name or something ?

Grow up you halfwit