Old 23-03-2006, 04:43 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Dave the exTrailer

Default Composting bins - do they work

On Thu, 23 Mar 2006 14:44:49 -0000, "michael adams"
wrote:

"Both of you" posting through Individual on exactly the same build
of Forte Agent, simply in order to launch the same sort of personal
attacks within an hour of one another.

So are we to assume that everyone that posts with Outlook and using
individual net are one and the same, na,ely you?
Do you want me to point out everyone thats using the same build of
Outlook and using Individual net. Bloody hell your life must be so
sad.

Are you happy walking around with your thumb constantly up your
backside?. Then again I supose its better than banging your head
against a brickwall like you seem to do all the time.

Its no wonder this group gets spammed and mass mailed. Its intolerant
dickheads like you that make this group a pain.

Thank heavens for the other users who are adult enough and have a
reasonable sense of humour.

Now I'll pop you into the killfile so you rants wont bother me
anymore.

Have a nice life