Old 13-03-2003, 04:56 PM
Lynne

Default I need a source for Pronghorn Wheat seeds!

You can use other grasses; I don't think it has to be any special kind. Mine
eats any kind of wheat or rye I get from a farm store. I bought some bulk
for 37 cents a lunchbag-size's worth about four years ago. She's still
eating it and there's still over half a bag left. Of course I do take her
outside to eat greens from the garden during the summer months though.

"TOM KAN PA" wrote in message
I bought two packs of CATGRASS seeds for my daughters.
Hmmmm, according to the pack, the plant is:
Kind: Wheat Variety: Pronghorn
Grown in Nebraska.

My question is..........Where can I buy this seed in bulk? On the pack it
reads, Suggestion:
Plant a new pot every 2 weeks for a continual supply of fresh greens for

your
favorite kitty.
Buying a few seeds in a $1.79 pack every two weeks reminds me of what my

dad
used to tell me why owning a cemetary is a good business. "You buy it by

the
acre and sell it by the shovel-full !"