Old 24-03-2006, 05:22 AM posted to rec.ponds
~ janj

Default Frogs

Last Friday I took off the lily pond winter cover, by Saturday I had one
croaker. 5 nights later I had an orchestra. I went out Sunday and delivered
my, "If the frogs annoy you, please e-mail me before contacting the city
attorney" note to all the surrounding neighbors. Currently the frogs
haven't hit full volume, and it's cool enough still that most keep their
windows shut in the evenings.

I'm hoping that letting people know that the volume control is as close as
their own computer will make them more tolerant. ~ jan

~ jan/WA
Zone 7a