Old 24-03-2006, 12:28 PM posted to rec.gardens
Doug Kanter

Default How to keep dogs off my container plants??

"George.com" wrote in message

If a property owner tells you not to enter, you have no choice but to
comply. Your opinion is of no consequence.

not my point, not the point I was making

You're in no position to assume ANYTHING about another person's property.
If this is not true, then, if I want to apply sealer to my driveway on a
nice
warm day, it'll be OK with you if I park my car in YOUR driveway,
blocking
in your cars for the 48 hours it takes for my driveway to be ready for
use
again. Clearly, I do not expect anyone in your house to want to drive
anywhere in the next 48 hours.

again, not my point.

Two "not my points" in a row. How convenient. What *IS* your point?

Mind if I ask how old you are?

35

Thank you.