Old 24-03-2006, 09:00 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Emery Davis

Default Frogs OT

On Fri, 24 Mar 2006 08:32:55 +0000
June Hughes wrote:

After reading about everyone else's frogs arriving, I am pleased to say
that Bas saw two in the pond this morning. However, he says - and I
can only take his word for this - that one of them is white and pink. I
have never heard of this. Are there such things as albino frogs? I
wouldn't have thought so. OTOH, it could have some sort of disease.
Has anyone seen this before, please, and do we need to do anything to
deal with it?

I've seen albino frogs now and again. Apparently not uncommon:

http://allaboutfrogs.org/weird/strange/albino.html

No frogs yet here in Normandy, too b***dy cold. Saw a toad
the other day, though. Will spring never put in an appearance?

-E
--
Emery Davis
You can reply to ecom