Old 24-03-2006, 06:24 PM posted to rec.ponds
Richard Sexton

Default Frogs

In article ,
Koi-Lo wrote:

"Gill Passman" wrote in message
.. .
I'm just a little curious as to how you can be held responsible for the
noise made by a wild creature - in this case the frogs?

Also a bit curious as to how you turn the volume down....

===========================
They can claim her "unnatural" pond is creating a nuisance. It's little
different than having a neighbor with a barking dog.

Yeah, nobody records sounds of barking dogs and sells it as new age
relaxing music.

Chirping frogs in the spring, that eat bugs are a nuisence, but cars,
motorbikes and what have you that make noise, consume expensive fossil
fuels we buy for a lot of money from the mideast, that also pollutes
like mad (to the detriment of aforementioned frogs ironically) are ok?

Tell them your plan is to buy a big SUV and to drive it a lot so
the emissions will eventually kill them off. Then alert the green people,
buy a local politoco a TV and let nature and politics take its
course. If I can refresh your memory, you saw an endangered frog
in your pond.

You American city dwellers just slay me with your irony.

1970 280SE, 72 280SE | Home pages: http://rs79.vrx.net