Old 24-03-2006, 05:27 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce

Default cat scarers

someone here wrote:
Latent toxoplasmosis, conjunctivits, salmonella and worms are all carried by
animals
and are capapble of being transferred to humans.
That is the problem I have.
Protecting the children I look after from this problem is my difficulty.
Oh yes and there is the smell. I can't stands the smell.

You know that all the above 'problems' that cat feces bring, you also
get by eating raw meat, old eggs and sharing make up. To reassure you,
I've had children for 16 years, and I have 3 cats, 5 at one point, and
two dogs, 3 at one point, and none of my children nor their friends
have had problems. There's no allergies, there's no ahsma, in fact I
beleive that the more you live with pets the stronger your immune
system. I'm not house proud, nor I vaccum everyday, nor dust, nor spray
chemicals cleaning products all over the place etc. I collect the cats
pooh around my property when I see it and just bin it.

Get these plants - they seem to work a treat according to many people
here. You could put them around the boundaries you're mentioning. And
good luck )

http://www.buckingham-nurseries.co.u...uct_54609.html