Old 24-03-2006, 07:46 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rupert

Default Drier conditions & water restrictions - what to do?

"VX" wrote in message
s.com...
On Fri, 24 Mar 2006 19:16:21 +0000, VX wrote
(in message m):

My first thought was (and still is)- how can I bath without using soap?

Er, what I mean is, I wonder if there is way? This may not be a profitable
avenue to explore but it would be great if there was some sort of
alternative. I hate the idea of wasting all that water just because I've
contaminated it by washing with soap in it....

--
VX (remove alcohol for email)

The chances are that what you refer to as soap is probably a synthetic
detergent , however, it does biodegrade.
If you can find a way of storing the water for a few weeks prior to use,
having first added a few handfuls of soil, then you will probably have
something that will not harm most plants.
You also have a totally legitimate reason for peeing in the bath.