Old 24-03-2006, 11:32 PM posted to rec.gardens
William Wagner

Default Japanese wrinkled cucumbers: breed?

In article ,
vivian wrote:

On Fri, 24 Mar 2006 10:09:15 -0800, "Valkyrie"
wrote:

You might just try sending an email to this company and see if you can get
an answer.

http://www.kitazawaseed.com/

Thank you!

The Suhyo Cross looks very, very interesting and I have placed an
order. Now if we could just get some decent gardening weather. (Alas,
I'm Zone 4.)

viv

I guess you know about Johnny's selected seeds. Maine Folks USA zone 4
or colder?

They carry Suyo Long Cucumbers . Johnnyseeds.com

Bill

--
Located In S Jersey USA Zone 5 Shade
Vision Problems? Look at http://www.ocutech.com/ ~us$1500