Old 24-03-2006, 09:37 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Diana Kulaga

Default What do you feed your orchids?

I started out using Peters 20-20-20 with micronutrients, and then switched
to Dyna Gro. Haven't tried the MSU formula, but lots of people here love it.
Since Dyna Gro is generally not available unless I either go somewhat far
afield or order it (shipping costs add up that way), I recently went back to
Peters. After several years of using DynaGro I just didn't see a difference
in plant performance. Mind, that is anecdotal, based on my experience only.

Diana