Old 25-03-2006, 12:54 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
wendy7

Default Orchid Auction

Free champagne for news group members?

--
Cheers Wendy

Remove PETERPAN for email reply

Diana Kulaga wrote:
All,

If you are going to be in the South Florida area late next week, join
Port St. Lucie Orchid Society for our semi-annual auction. Several of
our best hobbyists are down sizing collections, so expect some great
plants.
It will be held on Saturday, April 1st (no foolin'!) at the Port St.
Lucie Community Center, 2195 Airoso Blvd, across from the Municipal
Complex. Bidding starts at 1 PM.

An added attraction (or detraction, or distraction, depending on your
point of view G) is that I will be the auctioneer. We have fun with
this. At our last auction, an Onc. Sharry Baby could not be auctioned
until the room sang "Sharry Baby, Can You Come Out Tonight".

C'mon down, all y'all!

Diana