Old 24-03-2006, 08:18 PM posted to rec.ponds
George

Default Last years fish pictures

"news group" wrote in message
George wrote:

Hi all. It's been awhile since I last posted. I thought I would clear
out last years pond fish pictures in preparation for this year. This
year looks to be a good one for photographing the fish, as they've all
gotten much larger since these photos were taken, and I'm working on a
new water feature for the filter return water. I'm getting spring fever,
and can't wait to get started. Anyway, I thought I'd share these with
those who haven't seen them. Enjoy:

http://home.insightbb.com/~jryates/pond/gardenfish.htm

VERY nice! Thanks for sharing them! :-) . Even though I am going
skiing Saturday (spring break), I can hardly wait till it is warm enough
to start working around the pond! We are still having moments of winter
here in Colorado Springs.
W. Dale

Ouch. I can imagine that you are! Our weather here in Kentucky turned
colder this week from what it has been all winter (and it is supposed to be
spring!). I have managed to work on my pond a little in the last few
weeks, and have my filter running already. My next step is to thin the
herd. I finally found someone who will take some of my goldfish off my
hands. They are getting overcrowded.

George