Old 24-03-2006, 09:35 PM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants
Gill Passman

Default Aquatic Plants in the UK

muddyfox wrote:
Gill Passman wrote:

There has been a debate on just this subject on UK.REC.AQUARIA.MISC so
it would probably be worth checking this out...

Thanks - I'll look that up.

Personally, I go in and ask the LFS when they are expecting their
deliveries - usually they arrive Thursday/Friday ready for the weekend
rush...I try to get in before the Saturday rush...

Yes, I chatted to them about deliveries and went in to look yesterday
and today (depending on the date they were delivered in each shop) and
found myself still out of luck. I just think they're not that hot on
plants around here.

Have you got a Maidenhead near you? I've found that they will order
stuff in for me if I ask...