Old 13-03-2003, 07:32 PM
Karen Fletcher

Default beginner needs help on preparing the soil

paghat wrote:
: Just an odd aside relating to the topic, I'm going Sunday to a little farm
: taking as many big containers as I can fit in the back of the
: stationwagon, because I'm gonna load up on alpaca poo.

I'm jealous. It's supposed to be very soft and fine ;-)

A while back, someone locally was marketing bags of composted manure with
the compelling name "Pig Poo". Great stuff.

-- Karen

The Garden Gate http://garden-gate.prairienet.org
"If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need."
^and cats -- Cicero
On the Web since 1994 Forbes Best of Web 2002