Old 24-03-2006, 08:58 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Drier conditions & water restrictions - what to do?

VX writes
On Fri, 24 Mar 2006 19:16:21 +0000, VX wrote
(in message m):

My first thought was (and still is)- how can I bath without using soap?

Er, what I mean is, I wonder if there is way? This may not be a profitable
avenue to explore but it would be great if there was some sort of
alternative. I hate the idea of wasting all that water just because I've
contaminated it by washing with soap in it....

Well, there are those little bars they sell for washing hands which they
claim get rid of all the dirt without using soap - look in any of the
innovations type catalogues.

But the amount of soap you'd use for a basic wash wouldn't hurt - it's
adding all the bubble bath or bath oil that's the problem.
--
Kay