Old 24-03-2006, 10:05 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
June Hughes

Default Frogs OT

In message , Larry
Stoter writes
June Hughes wrote:

I have now seen our frog for myself. It isn't white but a dusty pink
colour, with a white under-belly and four black spots about 1cm in
diameter. The others are just a normal dirty green.

Red Leg disease can result in some very odd colouring. I've come across
frogs in rainbow colors which, I assume, are suffering. Quite brite
yellows and strong pinks.

Equally, I wouldn't be surprised to learn that some frog colouration
relates to contact with garden fertilizers and pesticides ....

Well, for the record, I don't use either fertilisers or pesticides. The
frog was a pale, dusty pink, so I assume, perhaps incorrectly, that it
is albino.
--
June Hughes