Old 25-03-2006, 06:41 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening,rec.gardens
madgardener

Default Janet Baraclough

"Warren" wrote in message
. ..

very wise words snipped(for those who hate it when people
just answer and not edit)

you're right, I am not technically strong. I haven't really learned very
much in the eight years I've been doing this and I'm not being sarcastic,
I'm being truthful! I am only repeating what was explained to me. so let
me rephrase that..........................

Janet, I'm sorry if there was a trojan virus attached to the comics I sent
you and about 15 other gardeners I really like. If your software caught it
and quaranteed it or got rid of it, I'm glad that it didn't mess up your
computer. I will NEVER send anything else to you again because I respect
your wishes and wouldn't want to accidentally send anything else that might
be worse. I'm not being overly sensitive, I'm just saying, that I respect
your wishes and won't send you anything. I don't understand you wanting me
to remove you from my mailing list, but someone will explain it to me, I'm
sure. a remark like that indicates to me that you're upset with me and want
to make sure I don't make the mistake twice.

if you're not upset with me, that's great too. but I still respect you
enough to not e-mail you anything else personally like jpgs and comics. not
even text messages. I can live with communicating thru the garden
newsgroup. I just enjoy the personal communications and enjoyed sharing a
smile or a flower.........but then, that's what
alt.binaries.pictures.gardens is for too......like Travis would remind me
gbseg

with that, I'm off to bed. there might be a silly ramble coming up I don't
know. at least the newsgroups are safe from me and trojans that have sneaked
into my computer. or should I consider that I am now a leper and should
lurk and hold my posts? I don't know now............
maddie