Old 25-03-2006, 08:07 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening,rec.gardens
Travis M.

Default Janet Baraclough

"Warren" wrote in message

madgardener wrote:
Janet, I have run the absolute best virus and trojan detector
that there is.
If you've never noticed at the bottom of my e-mails there is
notice that says something like this:

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Date:
3/23/2006

Which may appear on the mail you recieve, but would not appear
on
the mail you send. Your anti-virus tool checks incoming mail.
It
doesn't check outgoing mail.

AVG does append that no virus notice on all outgoing mail unless
you tell it not to.

USDA Zone 8
Sunset Zone 5