Old 25-03-2006, 09:30 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
michael adams

Default Quick Hedge??

"Sacha" wrote in message
oups.com...

I agree 100% and I'd consider putting some trellis on top of that, well
secured against windy conditions and nosy neighbours. CAN he just cut
down the your half of the hedge?

IIRR in one of the "Leylandii Wars", the neighbour who chopped down
the hedge claimed he only ever owned the bottom half of the hedge.
So he started at the bottom and only cut to half way up, never thus
touching the top half owned by the neighbour.

Or maybe its an urban myth, or maybe I just deamed it up. Dunno.*

michael adams

* or maybe the story has already featured on GQT around 500 times. Ed