Old 25-03-2006, 09:22 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy

Default Drier conditions & water restrictions - what to do?

In article , Janet Baraclough
writes

My first thought was (and still is)- how can I bath without using soap?

Quite easily; one of my sons has never used any washing products on
his skin, just water.

Janet.

Many of the so called organic or 'pure' shampoos, soap and bath oils
contain SLS or sodium lauryl sulphate (often spelt in differing ways)
I have found only one or two bath products via the Internet, which don't
actually contain it.
It burns my skin and aggravates my sons excema so we try not to use it.
If it dries my skin out it can't do much good to plants.

Is grey water safe for vegetable use if used regularly?

Janet
--
Janet Tweedy
Amersham Gardening Association