Old 25-03-2006, 12:49 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
JennyC

Default OT (slightly) - rusting in sheds ?!

"NC" wrote in message ...
Any ideas if I am asking fro trouble by storing things like screw
drivers and general tools in a shed (ie smaller hand tools - hammers etc
- not larger garden tools) ?? Will they rust ??
I currently have a large tool box taking up room in a cupboard, it would
be nice to able to evict it to the shed (once I buy one!)

Depends on how damp it will be out there........

Think about theft precautions - how venerable will de shed be?

Jenny