Old 25-03-2006, 04:24 PM posted to rec.ponds
Gareee©

Default Well, I'm baaaack, but spring isn't any more!

"Koitoy" wrote in message

Lol- there is NO excuse to not work on the waterfall. I was out
there for 2 days in 38 degree weather to get mine done. I am sure my
neighbors think I am nuts. It is so hard to wait for those warmer
temps isn't it? Hopefully in the next couple of weeks we will be
talking about spring blooms! Even if it is only the daffodils. Happy
ponding.

I've got a great excuse. the got a few inches on snow last night! More last
night then all of Jan this year!

Kinda hard to work when ya can't see the ground.. LOL!

--
Gareee©
(Gary Tabar Jr.)