Old 13-03-2003, 08:08 PM
350X_Rider

Default Pruning Plants - long

Stu....

I did the AHSupply 2x55 over my 29, built my own hood, and I do like it...
although I'm probably going to be ordering some different bulbs, I've got
the 6500k bulbs right now...

I built my hood using the precut lumber at home depot, used 6"Wx 36"L poplar
and ended up costing $24 and the strip at AHsupply was $80 or so.... painted
it black, put a decorative switch on the top so you can't even see where the
switch is....

I'll take a pic tonite if you'd like an idea or direction to take it... I
really didn't go too far, you could even make it big enough to cover the
whole tank for probably another $12-15 of lumber....

Just a thought...