Old 25-03-2006, 02:10 PM posted to triangle.gardens
Carla In NC

Default ANTS!

This is a little off-topic, but I thought you gardening experts might
be able to help me. I have an ant invasion in my home - in the kitchen
and bathroom.

I've tried everything to get rid of them including a boric acid
solution and OTC stuff from Home Depot.

I'd like NOT to call an exterminator and I need to be careful what I
use in the house due to pets.

I've searched high and low and I can't seem to find where they are
coming in. They seem to be worse as the weather warms. Back when we had
consistent freezing temps, the situation got a little better.

Any ideas for home remedies for ridding ourselves of these ants? They
are those tiny little ants...the ones my mother used to call "****
ants". (Please excuse the term...)

Thanks!

CarlaTownsend at nc dot rr dot com