Old 26-03-2006, 12:52 AM posted to rec.gardens.bamboo
hollenback

Default Bamboo Fence question

MC
For fence ideas check out bamboocraft.net
http://www.bamboocraft.net/gallery/s...what=allfields
Or look in 1000 things of Bamboo:
http://bambus.de/infos/1000/suche.ph...e&Submit=START

For a supply of bamboo poles in Miami check out BambooMan at:
http://bambooman.net/

Bill

"miamicuse" wrote in message
Our wood fence in Miami was taken down by hurricane Wilma and now we need
replacement fence. I am seen bamboo fence before and wonder what kind of
skills are required to install a bamboo fence? I have asked around fence
installer and no one knows anything about it. I was thinking one that use
larger diameter bamboo perhaps at random heights?

Any recommendations? Web site with pictures? Cost relative to wood fence
or PVC fence?

Thanks,

MC