Old 25-03-2006, 09:06 PM posted to rec.ponds
~ janj

Default Well, I'm baaaack, but spring isn't any more!

Looks like winter decided to hang on a little while longer... even though we
had quite warm weather for some time, and the fish were all happy and eating
again, today we had snow all morning long (it all melted), but it's snowing
again now!

I guess I can say, TG it isn't snowing, but the rain is coming down awful
hard. /

Yesterday we had temps in the high 60's, beautiful. I got off work at 11;30
(early release day for the school kids, and para-eds ;o). I took off my
screens, started up the main filter/waterfall and even did some trimming
around the pond. Today, rain and more rain. So glad I had yesterday! ~ jan

~ jan/WA
Zone 7a