Old 25-03-2006, 09:34 PM posted to aus.gardens
Linda H

Default Size of seed potato in Sydney

gardenlen wrote:
thanks linda,

now we have moved we gotta start all over again.

Yes, I actually wondered why on earth you'd want to move from such a
wonderfully created eden. Or was it a case of 'having' to move?

Some people though, I guess, actually yearn the challenge of facing
themselves with massive projects. I feel I'm just starting to get too
old for it meself even though we've only recently moved into a new
place. A new place (very small acreage) with no garden, no nuthin' on
half of it which is totally cleared but with brilliant soil. The other
half is lovely native bushland I won't have to do anything with.

I really want to get started on it but... well, I wish the enthusiasm of
youth had stayed with me just a little longer. Very good luck to you
with your new place and I hope it ends up even better. And then stay put!