Old 26-03-2006, 10:24 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Lee and Kath

Default posh celadine

On Mon, 20 Mar 2006 14:07:12 GMT, Janet Baraclough wrote:

"H Ryder" wrote in message
reposting under a different subject here as previous post has attracted
the
wrong kind of response

does brazen hussy spread and cause havoc like wild celandine?

It does self-seed around in a modest, manageable way. I found not
all the seedlings are properly dark, so weed them out. It isn't as
robust and rampageous as the green wild form.

Janet

I have had this plant for about 5 years now and although there are some seeded plants it
is not taking over. I haven't noticed any non bronze ones (yet). It is WELL worth having.
A very attractive plant at a dull time of year. Put it where you can pass it often.

Kath