Old 26-03-2006, 08:27 PM posted to rec.ponds
Koi-Lo

Default To Compost or Not to Compost

"Andrew Burgess" wrote in message
"Koi-Lo" writes:

Thanks. It's the *micronutrients* I can't locate such as water soluble
iron, manganese, boron, cobalt etc. that plants need. I'll check this
place
out.

I've used a product that is intended to provide trace elements for citrus,
"Citrus Growers Mix" or something like that. All chelated minerals. Water
soluble.

HTH

===========================
Yes, that's what I need. There's a huge Nursery and Greenhouse in my area.
I think before getting it on the net and having to pay S&H charges (which
can be 1/2 the cost of the product) I will see if they can order me
something like that. I need to talk to the owner instead of the gal at the
register. Mennonites run the place and I know they grow much of their own
food outside the city.
--
Koi-Lo.... frugal ponding since 1995...
Aquariums since 1952