Old 13-03-2003, 09:45 PM
Gunnar

Default Free Koi and Goldfish to Good DC Area Home

i would be glad to give them a 5000 gal home but draw back is i live in
rhode island would you ship them?
"Michael Whaley" wrote in message
om...
I have 6 beautiful koi (about 2ft. long) and over a dozen long-tailed
goldfish (4-6 in. long) and a couple of others. I have to move to
Florida very soon, and will live in an apartment without room for them
They are happy and healthy now in my Maryland home, just north of
Washington, DC. I would like to find someone with an established pond
who would like to adopt these beautiful fishes! If interested, email
me for more details.