Old 26-03-2006, 11:04 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
MadCow

Default The last F****** straw

In message . com,
fingers writes
Hi All,
The bloody squirrel has just destroyed all of my crocuses. It is the
last straw.
Where can I get a very inhumane trap that will kill the little B******
I saw a site last year that had recipes and lots of info against the
damn American T**** and links to very savage looking effective traps
but I can't find it at the moment.

Any answers?
p.s. I want something that will slaughter the damn yanks with extreme
prejudice.

www.deathtogreysquirrels.co.uk ?

My suggestions, both tried and tested:

1) Buy a "humane" cage trap for a tenner off the internet. Make sure it
protects your fingers when handling the trap with a squirrel in.
When you catch a squirrel, simply drop cage and squirrel into your water
butt.

2) If that's not enough fun, hang a bird feeder with peanuts where the
squirrels can get at it. Stand a dustbin underneath with 18" water in
the bottom. Attach a cord to the feeder and in through a window.
When a squirrel's busy with the peanuts, jerk the cord so it falls into
the water.

Once dead, grey squirrels are good eating: you can find recipes on Yank
foodie sites, try a Google on "Brunswick stew".

--
Sue ]