Old 27-03-2006, 05:14 AM posted to rec.ponds
Richard Sexton

Default To Compost or Not to Compost

In article ,
Koi-Lo wrote:

"Richard Sexton" wrote in message
In article ,
Koi-Lo wrote:
Thanks. It's the *micronutrients* I can't locate such as water soluble
iron, manganese, boron, cobalt etc. that plants need. I'll check this
place
out.

Iron+traces is always found that way. You don't dose them individually.

I didn't plan to do it individually.

Ok.

I wouldn't know how much of each to add. I was hoping to find them in a form
I could just add to water and use, like those houseplant fertilizers I have
for my houseplants. I wanted the person to know what I was looking for.........

Right. Iron+traces. It's harder to find just chalated iron than (chelated) iron
plus traces.

1970 280SE, 72 280SE | Home pages: http://rs79.vrx.net