Old 27-03-2006, 06:21 PM posted to rec.gardens
Timothy

Default Help with dwarf cherry trees

On Mon, 27 Mar 2006 08:06:31 -0800, fredmertz_1 wrote:

I have a pair of dwarf cherry trees. Both leaf out fine in the spring but
one looses it's leaves shortly thereafter. The other seems pretty well
but I have noticed a branch or 2 starting to do the same thing as the
other tree. Is there a cure for this? I don't see any other problems on
the surface.

Thanks,
Tim

Good day Tim, sounds like you may have leaf spot. Check out this page:

http://pep.wsu.edu/hortsense/scripts...ca tegoryID=3

Sorry for the huge url. You can go to the home page and search out the
other pages on cherry issues. Go here to do that:

http://pep.wsu.edu/hortsense/

Go to tree fruits cherry . This site has good infomation.... too bad
they used frames and bookmarking is a bit hard.
Good luck.

--
http://resources.ywgc.com/info