Old 27-03-2006, 10:08 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Trevor

Default lobelia?

"Phil L" wrote in message
. uk...
Has anyone *ever* managed to grow these things from seed?

I've sown and re-sown them 4 times in the past 6 weeks, and the same last
year too.
They grow to around 3mm high then die at next watering, even using an
atomiser to mist them over causes them to collapse and all other watering
methods do the same, once down they never stand up again and so it starts
all over again.

They are on a warm window cill at about 75F and covered with a propogator
lid.

--
If God had intended us to drink beer, He would have given us stomachs.

I just buy a 50p pot of seedlings from a local nursery.