Old 28-03-2006, 05:12 AM posted to rec.ponds
Gareee©

Default Watercress

"Koi-Lo" wrote in message

"Gareee©" wrote in message
It wasn't cheap here.. it was $4 a bundle, and I bout 5 bundles.. it was
all gone a month later!

=======================
That's a lot for greens people are planning to take home and eat for
dinner. I'll expect to pay between $1 and $4 then.

Yep.. I thought it was very expensive as well, considering what we actually
got, but I was trying to find something to use to shade the pond, and slow
down the algae.

The uv filter I bought a few weeks ago though is the best investment in the
pond I think I've made. (Other then of course, the liner.. LOL!)

--
Gareee©
(Gary Tabar Jr.)