Old 28-03-2006, 07:43 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
NC

Default Seedlings very leggy...

michael adams wrote:
"JB" wrote in message

On 28 Mar 2006 00:18:04 -0800, wrote:

I have planted 16 basil seeds and 16 tumbler tom seeds in a propagator,
I have put this into a warm cupboard following advice on here.

You were also advised, by myself at least that once any had
germinated, to move them onto the windowsill during the day
and put them back into the airing cupbooard at night. So as
to avoid any possibility of damping off.

michael adams

yes.. sorry ! But as posted by someone else, it seems to be an art
rather than a science as to when to start doing this when only some have
germinated. I guess its about hitting a middle ground.