Old 29-03-2006, 12:42 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Ray

Default General question about light

Of course they can be, but if you consider the inverse-square rule, at any
appreciable distance, the light intensity is next to nothing, so I really
have my doubts that it would be an issue.

"jtill" wrote in message
ups.com...
Ray, my plants are outside so I try to place them so that they get
morning sun and mottled shade in the afternoon. I am to new at this to
have any information you could use. But, this seemed to be a chance to
ask about street lights. Are stray lights a problem for day length
controlled plants?
Joe T