Old 13-03-2003, 11:08 PM
Janet Baraclough

Default I need a source for Pronghorn Wheat seeds!

The message
from c (TOM KAN PA) contains these words:

I bought two packs of CATGRASS seeds for my daughters.
Hmmmm, according to the pack, the plant is:
Kind: Wheat Variety: Pronghorn
Grown in Nebraska.

My question is..........Where can I buy this seed in bulk? On the pack it
reads, Suggestion:
Plant a new pot every 2 weeks for a continual supply of fresh greens
for your
favorite kitty.
Buying a few seeds in a $1.79 pack every two weeks reminds me of what my dad
used to tell me why owning a cemetary is a good business. "You buy it by the
acre and sell it by the shovel-full !"

It doesn't matter what variety, any wheat will do. Try your local pet
shop, look in the birdfood dept. You should be able to buy it by the
pound as pigeon/chicken food. Or even cheaper, buy it by the sack at a
farming suppliers.

Janet.