Old 29-03-2006, 03:49 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Harry Chickpea

Default I feel so sorry for you folks in cold climate areas.

"Lucid" wrote:

"Mike" wrote in message
ups.com...
(Chopped out the silly boasting)
Even in winter I had planted a terrific garden. BUT,,,,summers just
too hot for some veggies,...lettuce, and cole crops, while tomatoes
And be gentle with
your answers,(tee hee)

I say we find this guy's mother and slap her for what she brought into the
world!

Luc

Pfft. He's a wimp wannabe. When your garden pests include a 3 foot
iguana and nematodes, THEN you live in the south. Our dill just
bolted into a fireworks display of flowering. Gardening this far
south is no picnic. Bugs come here to vacation.