Old 29-03-2006, 04:48 PM posted to rec.gardens
Doug Kanter

Default How to keep dogs off my container plants??

"Janet Baraclough" wrote in message
The message
from "Doug Kanter" contains these words:

The bottom line, really, is that when I go out at night to look at the
stars, that's what I want to do. I don't want to have to inspect the
ground
with a flashlight. I want to look up. The statement "I want to look at
the
stars" cannot be interpreted to mean "I want to spend 20 minutes scraping
dog shit off my shoes".

But to protect your carpets , all you need do is slip off your shoes
at the door. That's the bottom line.

Janet.

Janet, I think you would agree that some people have eyes, but do not see,
and ears, but do not listen, right? Humor me for the moment and answer this
question.