Old 30-03-2006, 05:33 AM posted to rec.ponds
Altum

Default Color enhancing fish food

~ janj wrote:

I once heard that they could turn whites to pink, sounds like you haven't
found this to be so? Last thing someone wants is a red & pink koi, how
clashing. ;o) ~ jan

ROFL - that's a pretty funny mental image. My shubunkin, ryukin and
sarassa comets have stayed white where they're supposed to be white.
I've been feeding the shubunkin color food for a year, and the ryukin
for six months. The comets are babies that I've only had a couple
months. I suppose if a fish didn't have clean genetics, it might
accumulate pigment in undesirable places.

--
Put the word aquaria in the subject to reply.
Did you read the FAQ? http://faq.thekrib.com